Squadzip is like your company’s own private social media network.
My Contributions so far:
- Added event logs for analytics
- Redirected back to splash screen on success of forgot email/password to avoid duplicate requests
- Added sync function to offline comments
- Improved runtime permissions handling on Android 6.0 and above
This was my first Android project at work.
- Settings screen (Saving and retrieval of SharedPreferences)
- Form Validation for “Add Item” form – I had to make sure that users can only enter up to the max quantity per item
- Splash screen layout and functionalities
- General App UI styling
San Mig Light – On All Night is a mobile app that needed new modules.
- Setting up Android app permissions for Android Marshmallow, since this version (6.0) requires that we request user permissions on runtime instead of the usual on-install permission request
- Developing the API that the mobile apps call (Language: PHP) for Rewards system, as well as the addition of Web Views for certain modules in the Android app
- Breakdown of raw data from Bluetooth beacons deployed at bars, and display of structured data to UI at “Nearby Bars” section
- Improving the app’s UI layout
- Post-launch support