PHP & Android App Developer
I like coding Web apps and Android apps while doing other things that I am passionate about, and I love how technology, especially software, help people by automating otherwise tedious tasks.
Android & Web Developer
Havoc Digital / Publicis Manila
July 2013 – Present (3 years and counting)
• Developed numerous web apps for promos, most notably this high-traffic site: TntPanaloWheel.com
• Developed Android apps for clients
April 2011 – May 2013 (2 years & 1 month)
• Developed company’s order request for, and developed and customized several WordPress sites
Web Development Intern
May 2010 – December 2010 (7 months)
• Added functionalities to existing web systems
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
FEU – East Asia College
2007 – 2011 (4 years)
Latin Honor: Cum Laude
LAMP stack, PHP, MySQL, Java for Android, Laravel, CodeIgniter
Sublime Text Editor, Android Studio, PHPUnit, Git, XAMPP, MAMP, SSH, Bash, Vim, FileZilla, Selenium IDE on Firefox, RESTClient on Firefox, Terminal on Mac or Git Bash on Windows
OS X, Windows, Linux
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
In high school I felt I had potential in programming because of the speed in which I debugged basic programs written in C Language during Computer class.
In my early teenage years, websites fascinated me and I wanted to try making my own. My very first experience in coding was with HTML and CSS.
I took an IT degree in college and the programming classes made me realize that I really enjoy coding. I did a mix of website design and coding before I landed my first job.
I worked on numerous WordPress sites in my first job for a telecommunication company. This was when I realized that I’m better at coding than designing. 2 years later, I moved to a new workplace in Makati City initially as web developer. A couple of years later, I joined the mobile development team as Android developer.
- Full-stack web development, specializing on backend
- Work on more complex backend systems
- Dig deeper into Android app development
- Launch more Android apps
- Be an expert at the LAMP stack